Thursday, July 19, 2012

Gender Reveal!!!

We finally found out this week what the baby is! I felt like this day would never come since we had the appointment booked so long ago. I almost hated that I told everyone the day of our appointment because it was so hard to keep it in until we got down to the beach this week. We wanted to tell our whole family together in person, but wouldn't see them all until Tuesday night and we had our appointment Friday morning! It was so much fun to finally be able to tell the whole family and all of our friends too!

We went to The Bump Friday morning for our appointment and it was so fun to have a friend our ours, Leanna Greene, to actually do our ultrasound and tell us what the baby is! When we first started the ultrasound, the baby was just chilling out and didn't want to move around too much. It had it's legs crossed and would not open them for anything! So, after a while, Leanna had me eat a dum-dum pop and move around on my side to get it moving a bit. It finally uncrossed its legs and she was able to tell us that it is a GIRL!!!!!! I was so excited, becuase it's what I was hoping for, although we just want a healthy baby regardless! When we went at 14 weeks, Leanna actually guessed that it was a girl but wanted to be sure, but she was right! I'm so ready to start shopping and decorate this sweet girl's nursery! I'm going to be one broke mama spoiling this baby girl! Here are some of our pictures from the ultrasound!

Here she is in 3D and some of her little parts labeled!



She's such a skinny little thing right now, gotta fatten her up! :)


And....her debut!!!! So hard for me to tell, but you can see the little white lines if you look very closely!


 I could tell better in this picutre that she's a litte girl!



Now let the shopping begin!!!!!! I love her already!

1 comment:

  1. Let the shopping begin indeed!!! already scoping out baby shower ideas!! haha

    ReplyDelete