Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Here Goes Nothing!


Well, I'm finally joining the rest of the world and becoming a blogger! I am definitely new to this and still learning all of the tricks, so hopefully by the time I go public with it, I will have it all figured out! My hubs and I are completely ecstatic to be welcoming the newest addition to our family (Baby P) in January!!! I'm keeping this private to family and close friends until we decide to release the exciting news after my first trimester.

After trying for a year and losing two babies along the way, we have complete trust and faith that this third time will be a charm! I know God has indeed blessed us with this baby and there is nothing that can take it away from us! Follow along with us as we encounter the good, the bad, and the ugly of pregnancy and having our first child! :)

3 comments:

  1. HOORAY!!! Oh I am super excited about this-and even just able to talk about this right now!!
    What a joy Baby P has been even these first weeks of life!! So happy for you two! (And perfect name and pic too) haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super for excited for y'all!!! Can't wait to talk about it all.. to others haha =)

    ReplyDelete