Monday, December 17, 2012

37 weeks pregnant!

So, we went to our 37 week appointment on Thursday. Baby's head is still really low and my cervix is softening but I'm still only 1/2 a centimeter dilated so our midwife wasn't able to strip my membranes like we planned.  But she was happy with the changes I had made from last week. So she is bringing me back in this Wednesday afternoon and if I have made progress then she will send me in to the hospital and induce Thursday morning! I'm really praying hard that I have made some progress by then because it would be so wonderful to have her here before Christmas so I won't be stressed about her coming when my Dr is out of town and because it is my last week of work! So, we will see what happens on Wednesday!

Baby Growth: This week, Kynslie is officially considered full term! Woo hoo!! If I go into labor now, her lungs will most likely be fully developed and good to go. She should weigh around 6 1/3 pounds and measures a bit over 19 inches.





My Symptoms: Being totally honest, I'm definitely miserable. My belly is getting so heavy to tote around and I'm not really comfortable unless I'm stretched out where she can move around freely. I'm still having contractions on and off and they are beginning to get stronger but still sporadic unfortunately. I'm beyond ready for her to be here, not only because I'm physically worn out from being pregnant but I cannot wait to see what her sweet face looks like!

 
Weight:  Somewhere along the way, I've messed up my calculations, haha. I actually didn't gain any weight last week, thankfully. But I've gained a total of 37 pounds. Yuck!


Belly Pictures:



 
At this point, I am legitimately HUGE!!!!


Gender:  GIRL!!!!

Maternity Clothes:  Only able to wear a few things now and feel comfortable! Definitely ready to wear my old clothes again!


Movement:  We still have a super active little girl! Even though she is running out of room and supposed to not be moving nearly as much, she still constantly moves! I can tell shes nuzzling down further and getting lower which is totally fine by me! I will definitely miss feeling her move once she's born but that is probably the only part of pregnancy I will miss! haha


Sleep: This is getting worse by the day. Last night, I hardly slept at all because she was constantly moving around and making me uncomfortable. I still toss and turn all night from hurting on either side too.


What I Miss:  SOOOO much! I miss having energy to want to do fun things, wearing my old clothes, and my pre pregnancy body which I pray comes back at some point!


What I'm Looking Forward To: Meeting this sweet girl and seeing what she looks like! Looking forward to our Dr appointment Wednesday and hopeful for good news of progression!


Cravings:  Nothing really, just loving eating all the Holiday treats around right now!


Best Moment of the Week:  Spending quality time with the hubs this weekend and getting SO much done for her arrival. Reorganizing the kitchen cabinets, closets, and finishing up everything in her room!


Questions or Concerns:  Just waiting and wondering if I have progressed  from Thursday until this coming up Wednesday. And hoping so, so that we can meet our girl this week!


Goals for the week: Just enjoy our last few days or weeks of time together before she makes her arrival!

1 comment:

  1. So weird that she may be here this week-we'll see what God has in store!

    ReplyDelete